Bah Humbug!!

Discuss Road and MTB clubs runs here

Bah Humbug!!

Postby dillytanti » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi , back from the brink again thanks to Penny Sillen and Ivor Profen. Back on the bike from to morrow. Will go toAGM, I will ask around those Tuesday cruisers who still take solid food if we should arrange a Xmas lunch. We had one at the Oaktree last year. We could take our loved ones,carers or as a last resort our wives. The Black Lake Inn( Hilderstone Level) has a good deal on until the end of Nov. The Weatherspoons in Stone has also been used in the past. Any thoughts any body? Dave C.
dillytanti

Re: Bah Humbug!!

Postby juggida2 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi Dave
Sorry to hear that you have been close to expiring . If you still feel yourself going under again, post me your wallet!
Assuming we pensioners make it to the festive season, I am more than happy to join a Lymies Christmas dinner. The venues you propose seem very suitable to me as long as they include Horlicks and arrowroot biscuits for those without their own teeth.
Lord Jug
juggida2

Re: Bah Humbug!!

Postby AlanH » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi Dave,

Pleased your feeling better and still with us and didn't know if you were away of one of your many holidays as Lord Jugg tells us you have been trying to spend some of your millions you have stashed away. Would be up for a meal sometime to suit us older gentlemen from the Tuesday cruise but don't leave it too long as one or two of us may have expired.

Cheers
Alan
AlanH

Return to Club Runs